Join 31 Sensory Experts as they share their best tips and tools to help you help your sensory loved one.
All presentation videos are immediately available to view as soon as you purchase the conference.
We’re all so busy….so I wanted to make sure you’d have unlimited access to these videos. You’ll have unlimited access to these on-demand videos for a full year, so you can watch them at a time that is most convenient for you:)
Conference Presentation Titles:
- Parentings Presentations
- New To Sensory? Where is a Family to Begin?
- The Key To Success for Our SPD Children
- 10 Sensory Parenting Lessons That Have Led To My Sensory Child’s Success – CLICK TO VIEW PREVIEW
- Finding Your Lifeline When SPD Seems Overwhelming
- The Resilient Parent: 5 Pathways to Less Stress as a Caregiver of a Child with SPD
- Sensory Smart Parenting
- Sensational Lives
- Putting on Our Sensory Goggles
- 6 Tips for Mental Strength (Self-care)
- Keep it Simple
- The Sensory Child Gets Organized
- Working with Doctors and Therapists as a Mom of Special Needs Kids
- Behavior Presentations
- Curbing Aggression in Sensory Children
- Is it Sensory or Behavior?
- No More Meltdowns
- Help With Daily Life Presentations
- Sensory Sleep Tips – CLICK TO VIEW PREVIEW
- Sensory Feeding Solutions
- School Presentations
- Top Tips for Surviving and Thriving at School
- Sensory Processing Disorder in School Age Children
- Sensory Needs in Preschool and the Elementary Years
- Sensory Strategies for the Senses Presentations
- Sensory Processing Disorder Latest Research Findings
- Sensory Solutions for Oral Senses – CLICK TO VIEW PREVIEW
- Tactile Sensitivity and Clothing
- Misophonia “Auditory Over-Resposivity”
- Sensory Products for all the Senses
- Sensory Smarts for Toothbrushing
- Improving Handwriting
- Sensory Activities:
- Spontaneous Sensory Games
- Sensory Activities to help with Attention and Focus
- Messy Play
Speaker’s Short Bios:
- Kelly Jurecko (Conference Host): President, SPD Parent Zone
- Dr. Lucy Jane Miller: Foremost Authority of SPD, Founder of STAR Institute for SPD, author of Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder and No Longer A SECRET: Unique Common Sense Strategies for Children with Sensory or Motor Challenges,
- Carol Kranowitz: Author of The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up.
- Lindsey Biel, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist, Author, Sensory Processing Challenges: Effective Clinical Work with Kids & Teens; Co-author, Raising a Sensory Smart Child, foreword by Temple Grandin
- Dr. Roya Ostovar: Author of The Ultimate Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder. Director of the Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) at McLean Hospital, an innovative program that provides services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders, developmental and pschiatric disorders. Assistant Professor in the Department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Elysa Marco, Associate Professor of Neurology, Pediatrics & Psychiatry; Director of Research, Autism and Neurodevelopment Program; Director of Neurodevelopment & Cognition Program, Pediatric Brain Center
- Dr. Kay Toomey: A Pediatric Psychologist who has worked for nearly 30 years, with children who don’t eat. She is the developer of the highly effective, family-centered SOS Approach to Feeding in successful use worldwide to assess and treat children with feeding problems.
- Marianne Russo: Founder, President and Host of The Special Needs Talk Radio Network. “The Coffee Klatch”
- Barbara Sher: Author of Every Day Games for Sensory Processing Disoder, Early Intervention Games
- Coppertop Caitlin is a 10 yr old artist, author & vlogger with sensory integration challenges and dyspraxia.
- Sharon Heller, PhD.: Author of Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight
- Dr. Heidi and Rev. Mantu Joshi, author of The Resilient Parent: Everyday Wisdom for Life with Your Exceptional Child
- Nancy Peske, co-author of Raising a Sensory Smart Child: The Definitive Handbook for Helping Your Child with Sensory Processing Issues
- Dayna Abraham: Author Sensory Processing 101, Founder of Lemon Lime Adventures and Project Sensory.
- Jennifer Hughes, Founder of The Sensory Spectrum and The Jenny Evolution.
- Claire Heffron and Lauren Drobnjak are Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapists and the creators of The Inspired Treehouse, a blog founded on the belief that with a little help, kids can build strong, healthy bodies and minds through play. Co-authors of the book, Sensory Processing 101.
- Rondalyn Varney Whitney, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA, 20+ years as a clinical researcher, occupational therapist, and a content expert in social participation, autism, maternal health, and the therapeutic use of narrative.
- Carrie Fannin: Executive Director, Children’s Institute for Learning Differences (CHILD)
- Dr. Jennifer Jo Brout: Sensory Processing & Emotion Regulation at Duke University, SENetwork/International Misophonia Research Network Education, She has worked with the STAR Institute for SPD for over 18 years, is a member of their scientific work-group; Research Director of Misophonia International Magazine
- Diana A. Henry, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA: president of Henry Occupational Therapy Services. Winner of many distinguished awards for her work.
- Ellen Sternweiler: Owner, The Sensory Kids Store
- Paula Aquilla: Director of Aquilla Occupational Therapy.
- Rebecca Gonzalez: Founder of Let’s Talk SPD.
- Rebecca Moyes: Author of “Building Sensory Friendly Classrooms to Support Challenging Behavior.”
**Part of the proceeds will be going to the STAR Institute of Sensory Processing Disorder to help fund research and scholarships.
***A Certificate of Participation is available for teachers.
If you have any questions, please email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject, “conference”. Thanks:)